20.4.11

Reuse: Earth Day Linky Parties! {Earth Week}


I love to read other people's blogs. There are some amazingly creative and talented people out there in Blogland. A great place to get inspiration for a new project is to see what other people have done, plain and simple. That is why I love linky parties; tons of ideas in one spot.

I've found a couple of linky parties today that have the "green" theme going on.


Jamie over at C.R.A.F.T. is having an Earth Day Linky Party

C.R.A.F.T.

Here are some of my faves that are linked up so far:

Wine Bottle Garden Border @ CleverlyInspired

Recycle Bubble Snake Blower @ Come Together Kids


Recycled Crayon Organizer @ Simply Crafty


Monogram From a Cereal Box @ The Country Chic Cottage

Craft Test Dummies is having a Green Party as well.

Some faves from that party:

ADORABLE Altoids Tin Makeover @ Life in the Craft Lane


TP Roll Gift Boxes @ Crissy's Crafts

UnPaper Towels @ An Apple and a Tree


I also linked up my Shabby Chic Storage solution to both parties.
Head over and see if you can get some eco-inspiration!

-Barbie


2 comments:

  1. These are some great projects!

    Thank you for stopping by the blog, entering the giveaway, and especially for putting the button on your wall.

    Following.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear thoughts from family and friends, new and old. Thanks for reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...