9.4.11

All done!

Just pretend I posted this yesterday ;)

Day 28: A photo of something/somebody that made your day.


(crummy cell pic)
She is a natural in front of the camera. She always does a little head turn or hand flip (seen here) without prompting and it cracks me up!
 Day 29: A photo of your favorite person from history.
So maybe Rosie wasn't a real person, but she personifies a generation of women who I greatly admire. They were the unspoken soldiers of the homefront who fought with unforgettable tenacity and grace.

Day 30: A photo you find beautiful.

Source: Funky Junk Interiors
If you haven't been following the Poppies at Play 2011 Parade of Homes you should, there are some fantastic decor minds out there! My favorite so far is home #1 from Funky Junk Interiors. Donna uses found and thrifted treasures to create a beautiful home. I see so much beauty in repurposing items that would be thrown away. Her home has so much charm and I am in love!

I knew it would take much longer than 30 days to do my challenge, but at least I did it!! I plan on doing some spring themed and gardening posts soon, although the sun needs to come out for a few days first!

-Until next time,
Barbie

1 comment:

I love to hear thoughts from family and friends, new and old. Thanks for reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...