10.4.11

Calling all Creative Minds!

I need some pretties for my blog.
 I like my header, took me forever using Picasa and Paint {ghettofabulous eh?}  to make it though (and it needs some cleaning up). Since I don't have any good editing software I was hoping I could get one of my talented blogging friends to do some work for me?   I'd like to have a button, I don't feel like my blog is real until I have one lol. A watermark for my photos would be cool too, just to make me feel more legit.

Baby steps.

Anyone up for the challenge? Of course I would highlight you, link to your blog, etc, etc.

Kind of related: anyone heard of/used GIMP? Apparantly it's a Photoshop knock off.....and free, which is always a good selling point for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear thoughts from family and friends, new and old. Thanks for reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...