11.3.12

March to Fitness Days 7,8,9,10

I seriously don't know what I would do without the weekends. They are completely necessary so I can catch up with my whirlwind life. I always have a huge list of things I want to accomplish on weekends, and with some luck I'll tackle half my list.

Day 7: Green


This was taken before ballet class on Wednesday, which was an active recovery day for me. Rockin the legwarmers and cutoff sweatshirt. I love when I have class on recovery days, it's so great for keeping my body loose. 

Day 8: Music


HTC Incredible 2, Yurbuds armband, Skullcandy earbuds. I almost always listen to Slacker radio, either the    Trance/Progressive station for cardio or the Dubstep/Breaks/DnB station when I'm lifting. I like Slacker much better than Pandora, I'll get only one commercial an hour.

Day 9: Sweats


Relaxing on Friday night with my Sweetpea. Snacking on Honey Butter Popcorn, which is a healthier alternative to caramel corn. 

Day 10: Post Workout Meal


This is what I pack on days that I have class. My protein is usually hard boiled eggs (had issues peeling that morning) or some rotisserie chicken. I'll pack a veggie like carrots or broccoli for slow carbs and Medjool dates for fast-ish carbs if I'm lifting that day. If you've never had a Medjool date you are totally missing out.


Now off to tackle some more of my list. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

-Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear thoughts from family and friends, new and old. Thanks for reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...