6.9.11

Recipe for Success?

Ingredients:
Document frame - $1 at Dollar Tree
Dry erase marker - 4/$1 at Dollar Tree
Printable found via Pinterest - Free




I stuck this to the fridge with Command picture hangers. They are essentially velcro so I can take it down to write on it, or move it to another room. You could also glue magnets to the frame, I just used what I had on hand. My hope is that this will actually get used. Too often I buy a fancy day planner that ends up forgotten after a few weeks. 

I've never been a routine kind of gal. The few times that I've willed myself into a schedule of sorts it never lasted more than a month, at the very longest. But I find that when I do have a little routine everything seems to go smoother (shocking eh?) Every thing is simple and enjoy the little things more. I am in a constant struggle to make myself more organized, more punctual, more of who I want to be. I realize that I will never be "that" mom who has their children's day planned to the minute, nor do I want to be. I just want to enjoy my family, chase all my dreams, and have an immaculate house. Is that too much for a girl to ask? I think so. 

Won't keep me from trying though ;).


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I like! I'm all about calendars/dayplanners/schedules. Great idea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear thoughts from family and friends, new and old. Thanks for reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...