8.5.11

Happy Mother's Day!

The fam took me out for dinner at Macaroni Grill. Love me some carbs! Took some pics while we were waiting for a table. Of course, my little model obliged. She seems to grow and mature more each and every day, I can't believe I created such a wonderful little person!

So proud to be this little Diva's mama!
Also did a little photo shoot of hubs. I was super sneaky so he didn't even realize what I was doing! I love this guy so much. He loves to sing to me, and I never object :)

Sorry ladies, he's mine ;)
{We both got a kick of how much this resembles a Brady Bunch intro. He's even "looking" at himself in some pics lol}
We just had a lazy, hang out kind of day. Loved it!
Sweetpea loves playing with the webcam.

Hope all you mamas out there had a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear thoughts from family and friends, new and old. Thanks for reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...