20.5.11

Friday Faves

Hubby has been home from work all week, so it has seemed like a never-ending weekend around here. Not bad, but just out of the norm. Here are some of my favorite things from this week, just 'cause.



I opt out of the american cheese, but believe me, the provolone and feta make this ooey gooey good! I tried it once on a whim a few months ago and now I'm hooked. I'm sure it's not much healthier than pizza, though...

L.A. Noire for Xbox

L.A. Noire

Hubby is a video game buff, and while some wives may find it annoying I actually get a kick out of watching him play RPGs. {That's Role Playing Games, in case you don't speak nerd hehe} L.A. Noire is what he's playing right now and it's basically like an interactive movie. If you have some game knowledge you can think of it as a mix of Grand Theft Auto and Heavy Rain.

Mio Water Enhancer


Bought this in hopes that it would help me drink more water, and to be honest I didn't like it at first. But it grew on me and now I'm definitely a fan. I've been drinking it when I'm craving something sweet and it does the trick for zero calories. I've only tried the fruit punch flavor so I'll keep you updated with the other options as I try them :)

Hubby


I'm glad he was home all week! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear thoughts from family and friends, new and old. Thanks for reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...