26.5.11

Happenings.

Now that it's pretty much summer break for us we've just been taking it easy. I could get used to this....
Went to the Thrift Store earlier this week and got some good finds. Wore some of them today:

Tank - Swapped
Cardi - Target
Belt - Thrifted
Skirt - Thrifted
Shoes - Thrifted
My garden is doing pretty well, the weather has been a good combination of rain and sun lately. A couple daylillies have bloomed and I have some fruit coming in on my tomato plants.



It was stifling hot today, but Sweetpea got to cool down with water fun at a friend's house.


Looking forward to a long laid back weekend with friends!

1 comment:

  1. You are seriously the most fashionable person I know. I strive to someday look as put together as you do!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear thoughts from family and friends, new and old. Thanks for reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...