5.1.11

Interview with a 4 year old.

Today is my daughter's birthday! Four years ago today she joined the world, and it's been magical ever since. Perhaps someday soon I'll post my birth story (for those of you who enjoy reading about them haha).

So I thought I'd give my Sweetpea an interview today, so later in life we can look back and giggle :)

Q: What is your name?
A: Aliyah

Q: How old are you?
A: Hmmm, four.

Q: What is today?
A: My birthday!

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Um, pink and black and purple. And my new favorite color is orange.

Q: What is your favorite animal?
A: A cat and a dog.

Q: Not an octopus anymore? (For a long time she would say that an octopus is her favorite animal, which we thought was so original and adorable)
A: No, because I like cats and dogs now because I have a dog, but I don't have a cat, but I really like cats and dogs!

Q: What is your favorite thing to do?
A: Um, play.

Q: What is your favorite toy to play with?
A. The "Pony Car"

Q: Do you have any friends? Who?
A: Yes, um Sadie and Sophia and Kari.

Q: What is your favorite book?
A: Um, it is Fancy Nancy.

Q: Do you have a favorite TV show?
A: Bubble Guppies, but it's not on yet. (She is referring to a show on Nick Jr that hasn't even started yet, she's just seen previews haha)

Q: Do you have any other favorite things?
A: Mmm Hmm, like dancing at dance class. (She then sang a little song about dance class)

Q: Anything else?
A: Um, yes.

Q: What?
A: Mmm I don't know.

Q: So you don't have any other favorite things?
A: Hmm, I just don't know.....like playing with my Pony House.

Q: So you like My Little Ponies?
A: Yeah.

Q: Which is you favorite pony?
A: Uhhh, the baby ponies. The baby My Little Ponies that are all babies.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: Uh, a ballerina teacher. (Smile and giggle)....because I'm a girl!

Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Maccaroni and Cheese.

Q: What is your favorite thing to drink?
A: Um, cranberry juice.

Q: Really? Since when?
A: When I want to drink cranberry juice.

Q: What is your favorite song?
A: Mary Had a Little Lamb.

Q: Any thing else you want to say so you can remember what it was like to be four?
A. Um yeah.

Q: Like what?
A: Uh, like playing with my farm.

Q: Anything else?
A: That's all the stuff that I like.
Q: So are we done with our interview?
A. Mmm Hmm.

Me: I love you Aliyah.
Aliyah: (smile) I love you.

5 comments:

  1. Cute!!
    You should do a weekly interview with Aliyah about various topics. She rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love!!! I am inspired to interview my kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Uhhh, the baby ponies. The baby My Little Ponies that are all babies."

    We are kindred, Aliyah and I. Yup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a good idea. She is so cute, we will have to get them together to play this week. Sadie love's bubble guppies too (from the commercials that is).

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear thoughts from family and friends, new and old. Thanks for reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...