9.10.10

still swimming.

Life is a little overwhelming right now. If you are unsure why refer to this post. It's not a bad thing, I just can't seem to keep up. The house seems to always be messy, meals are never made, and I seem to always be trying to catch up on a project.

Worst of all, I haven't had any time to do the creative things I love. Although I know it's just a temporary phase in my life, it's still a little hearbreaking. I have the desire to create and the inspiration, but I just don't have the time, or when I do have the time I don't have the physical energy. My "craft room" has turned into my version of Monica's Freak Closet; anything that doesn't have a place ends up there.


I miss Friends.
I have so many things to blog about, but blogging just isn't high on my priority list right now. Sigh.

I'll get it together eventually, this semester will be finished eventually, I'll be completely organized eventually. Right?!

In the words of Dori: "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!"

I think she saw my Craft Room.

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly how I feel too! I blog in my head everyday;) lol seriously, it's sad.

    I love friends! One night it would be fun to do a girl "date" and just watch old episodes and drink cocktails. One day soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear thoughts from family and friends, new and old. Thanks for reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...