30.10.11

Last Year in Wonderland

Thought I'd quickly share some pictures from last Halloween. We dressed up as a family and it was so fun! 

Sweet Pea was a spot on Alice!
I wasn't planning on dressing up our dog Jazmynn, but I saw this costume on clearance and couldn't resist!
Hubby was a last minute Mad Hatter. His costume consisted entirely of Dollar Tree items.

I was the Cheshire Cat. I love an excuse to break out the face paint!
I think we make a lovely couple ;)

I love Halloween and I'm bummed that it's just me and my girl this year. But at least I get a whole year to plan next year's family outing! Any suggestions?

Sweet Pea is going to look great again this year, I look forward to posting pictures tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear thoughts from family and friends, new and old. Thanks for reading my posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...